venerdì 26 novembre 2010

Diana Castro:photoshop,extreme makeover



Taking in work, just message me if you are interested and I will reply to you asap!
No TF at the moment, only paid assignments.
Serious inquiries only please.

- Contact me for rates
- My rates are very reasonable. Normally around £10 $15 per image.
- I can also do contract monthly work on one payment.
- Turn around time varies between 24 hours to a few days dependant on my work flow and schedule or you can pay a little extra for super fast turn-around times.
- Anything is possible. I make sure you are 100% satisfied with the work.
- Payments are done via PayPal.com

Hello I’m Diana.. I have learnt a lot in a short space of time, I am a published retoucher.. a HUGE perfectionist, I retouch pixel by pixel. I NEVER use blur, if a blur effect is wanted then I still retouch pixel by pixel to give that effect. I like the control it gives me for the overall image.
I’m very easy to work with and friendly. Many of my clients have also become good friends.

Photo retouching started out as a hobby for me which quickly turned into a passion.. I have retouched for a long time now and retouching has become my second activity (after working as photographer )
, I wouldn’t change it for the world. I love creating beautiful images and showing clients the potential of their work and I look forward to picking up more work through this website and expanding my business with new clients.
http://dianacastroart.jimdo.com/