venerdì 10 settembre 2010

Diana Castro"Art Works" Cocoons,Chrysalids&butterflies"




Cocoons,Chrysalids&Butterflies

Spring was coming up


........then a ray of light
smiled at me , it warmed me up.
It lifted me up to the sky
and i saw the blue again.
I caressed the gems
ready to blossom
i drank the dew
it quenched my thirst
and bathed my garden.
The butterflies landed on the corollas.
Spring was coming up

Giuseppina Mira Poem.

Sometimes although we do not know the reasons we withdraw in ourselves .
Suddenly something occurs which it is worth turning into chrysalids and then in butterflies..
then you find out the reason why it takes dying to experience resurrection.
and like a butterfly that knows what being a larva (coccon) means you first turn into a chrysalid and then into a butterfly.
and like a butterfly open up your wings to fly over
to be blessed by beauty and peace.
Diana Castro:artist/photographer/postproductor chicago new york